How does YES manage my fleet?
- You are assigned a technician for your facility!
When you are a preventative maintenance customer of YES, your company is assigned a technician. This technician will handle all the forklift service at your company's facility. You will not have a different technician for PM's and service calls. Here at YES we understand the value of trust, and we extend this value of trust to your company through our technicians.
- All YES service vehicles maintain a parts inventory that is customizable to meet each technician's PM customer requirements. This includes parts for lift trucks not manufactured by Yale. YES service vehicles have computerized inventories to insure accuracy. All YES Technician's receive a monthly list of PM's to be completed. YES Gold Service Technicians have a high first visit fix ratio.
What happens if my forklift needs in-shop service?
YES has delivery trucks available if your equipment ever has to have in-shop service. This means less down-time. In the case that your equipment cannot be repaired at your facility, YES can supply your company with a truck from our rental fleet. This means no down-time for your company. Our Rental department can help keep your managing productivity and profitability high. If for any your company needs a larger piece of equipment to lift a heavy load, or your company just needs an extra piece of equipment to help you during the busy season, YES Rentals
can provide you with the extra lift you need.
What happens when I call YES for service?
Our receptionist, answers your phone call, not an automated service. Then, your call is transferred to our service dispatch, you will not be answered by voice mail. All of the YES technicians have cell/e-mail phones, which allow for quick response to your service requirements.
How can I contact YES for service over the internet?
With THREE easy Steps!
- Type in www.yesequipment.com.
- Click the SERVICE REQUEST button.
- Fill in your company information, and send it!
- Our service dispatchers will contact you either by phone or e-mail as soon as they see it.
What happens after I contact YES for service?
The technician is given an invoice/work order number for the repair job, which has multiple segments. These segments allow up to 99 different tasks to be performed on one work order. This keeps paperwork for your company and the technician at a minimum. All information is recorded in our computer system.
What is included is as follow:
- Customer Number
- Invoice/Work Order Number
- Customer Information
- Technician Assigned to Company
- Lift Truck Information (make, model, serial #)
- Customer Purchase Order #
- Customer's Authorized Contact
- Condition of lift truck that requires service
How does YES keep serving my company when the job is done? What happens after the service is completed?
After service has been complied, the workorder is completed and brought to you for review. The technician will then require a signature for the total service hours before being able to leave your facility. Then the technician will take the carbon copy, which cannot be altered, and leave your company the Original work order.
What happens before I receive an invoice?
The work order is then returned to the YES forklift service
department for verification of all work performed and parts used. After this is verified, the customer is invoiced. If your company has a Preventative Maintenance account, you will be able to use YES's Internet-based Open Invoice Aging system, you will access your invoice the following day.